- Place of Origin:Hebei China (Mainland)
- Main Export Market:America, Europe, Australia, Mid-east, Africa, Asia
- Price:US $1,200 – 1,500 / Ton
- Price Valid Time:7 days
- Company Certificate:ISO 9001：2008,CE,SGS
- Quality Inspection:ISO 9001：2008,CE,SGS
- HS Code:7314490000
- Brand Name:DeChengli
- Type:Steel Grating
- Material:S275JR,SS304,Mild steel & Low carbon steel,etc.
- Means of Transport:by sea
- Delivery Date:within 20 days
- Specification:Surface Treatment:Black,hot dip galvanized,painted,spray coating
- Applications:Steel plateform,steel structure,trench,etc.
- Packaging Detail:Normally packed in piling up ways with two pieces of square wood on both bottom sides. Also can be packed by customers’ requirements.
- Delivery Detail:within 30 days after formal order
Serrated steel grating is the most popular of all grating types due to its strength, cost-efficient production and ease of installation. In addition to its high strength and light weight, this type of grating also has non-slip characteristics, no sharp edges and serrations are rolled on, to meet strict health and safety requirements. Hot rolled serrations help stop lacerations if someone falls on the grating.
Material: Q235B, A36, SS400, S235JR, SS304, SS316, SS304L, SS316L.
Serrated Steel Grating Surface Treatment:
* Hot Dip Galvanizing
(2) Pressure Welding
(4) Welding of Ends Bar
(5) Hot Dipped Galvanization
(6) Final Shipment
Widely used in power plants, refineries, sewage treatment plants, silos, chemical plants, highways, airports and docks and other platforms, walkways and gutter covers, stair step. Tooth steel grating which can be used for wet, slippery places, especially for offshore oil platforms.
Packaging Detail: bareness, pallet or according to the customers’ requirements.
|>> Raw Materials|
|Our raw materials are procured only from reputable sources that we regularly visit and audit.
Our material suppliers are all ISO 9001 certified and we procure our raw materials to the following minimum standards and grades:ASTM A1011M (American Standard) BS EN 10025 Grade S275 JR (British Standard and European Norm)
|>> Manufacturing Standards|
|We manufacture our gratings to many international standards of which the most common are:
ANSI/NAAMM MBG 531-00 (American National Standard)
BS 4592-1:2006 (British Standard)
|Our welders are tested and approved to the following standards:
AWS D1.1:2010 (American Welding Standard) BS EN 287-1:2004 (British Standard and European Norm)
|>> Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Our products are hot dip galvanized (if required) to the following standards:ASTM A123 (American Standard)
BS EN ISO 1461:2009 (British Standard and European Norm)